Our university level educational project is rooted in the perfect coordination of theory and practice. The 200 teachers at ICHEC come from both academic and professional backgrounds.
The teaching methods and subjects dealt with are continuously adapted to take in new developments.
ICHEC has nine separate units combining specialised competence centres known as disciplinary fields. ICHEC teachers are grouped together by discipline.
Purpose of the disciplinary fields
- to structure and update programme contents and teaching methods, working in collaboration with the Cellule d’Appui Pédagogique (CAP) [educational support committee]
- to organise cross-disciplinary teaching activities
- to involve their field in research and continuous education
- to welcome and integrate external teachers into the team.
Units and disciplinary fields
The Entrepreneurship for society unit comprises 3 disciplinary fields:
- Entrepreneurship and SME
- New sustainable business models
- Development and Management: North-South perspectives
Vincent Huart is in charge of the unit.
The Languages and communication unit comprises the disciplinary field Languages and communication.
Patrick Vanvinckenroye is in charge of the unit.
The Internship / Thesis / Methodology and professional integration activities unit comprises 2 disciplinary fields:
- Methodology and Professional Integration Activities
Gisèle Paquet is in charge of the unit.