- Finance durable
- Gouvernance d'entreprise
- Finance in organization theory
- Valuation studies
- DOCTOR IN APPLIED ECONOMICS, 2015,
- CAPAES, 2010,
- A.E.S.S., 2003,
- Ingénieur de Gestion, 1999,
- 12UGE21-A - Introduction à la finance
- 13UGE30-A - Financial Management
- 21PGE20-A - Mathématique Financière et Gestion financière
- 21PGE21-A - Mathématique Financière et Gestion financière
- 22XP052-A - Parcours stage et mémoire
- Dumas, C. et Louche, C. (2018). Boundary conditions for sustaining tensions: Learning from the case of ESG investment. Egos, Tallin.
- Louche, C. and Dumas, C. (2017). Getting by Tensions in Responsible Investment in Encyclopedia of Business and Professional EthicsSpringer International Publishing AG. C. Poff, A.C. Michalos (eds.), doi:10.1007/978-3-319-23514-1_36-1
- Bassen, Alexander, Desmartin, Jean-Philippe and Dumas, Christel. Latest insights from RI research. PRI in Person - shaping the future of responsible investment. Berlin, 24-26 septembre 2017.
- Dumas, C. (2015). The challenges of responsible investment mainstreaming: beliefs, tensions and paradoxes (Doctoral dissertation, Ghent University).
- Dumas, C. (2015). The becoming of value in Valuation and Evaluation within and across Organizations. EGOS - European Group for Organizational Studies », 2015 Athens.
- Dumas, C., & Louche, C. (2015). Collective beliefs on responsible investment. Business & Society, 0007650315575327. (Revue A1)
- Dumas C. (2014). "Collective representations of responsible investment and their evolution between 1985 and 2010", 3/10/2013, PRI-CBERN Academic Network Conference, Toronto
- Dumas, C. et Louche, C. (2014). A paradox perspective on responsible investment mainstreaming. 30th EGOS Colloquium<br /> Rotterdam, The Netherlands July 3–5, 2014
- Dumas, C. et Michotte, E. (2014). Where do-gooders meet bottom-liners: Disputes and resolutions surrounding socially responsible investment. In Socially Responsible Investment in the 21st Century: Does it Make a Difference for Society?. Volume 7. Critical Studies on Corporate Responsibility, Governance and Sustainability. Emerald Group Publishing Limited
- Dumas C. (2013), "Responsible investment: A fragmented market" Sub-theme 20: Sustainable Development and Financial Markets: Connections, Pitfalls and Options , 4-7 juillet 2013. 29th EGOS Colloquium Montréal 2013
- Dumas, C. and Louche, C. (2012). Collective representations of responsible investment and their evolution between 1985 and 2010. In Leslie A. Toombs (Ed.), Proceedings of the Seventy-second Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management (Boston), ISSN 1543-8643.
- Dumas, C. and Louche, C. (2011), Mimetic processes in Responsible Investment mainstreaming, IABS conference proceedings, 2011