Title of the Teaching Unit
Advanced Financial Analysis and Reporting
Code of the Teaching Unit
2023 - 2024
Number of credits
Number of hours
Teacher in charge
Objectives and contribution to the program
Equity: be able to analyse and value a company.
One group of 4-5 students will have the opportunity to participate in the CFA Institute Research Challenge, a global stock pitch competition.
Prerequisites and corequisites
- Business description
- Industry overview and competitive positioning
- Financial analysis
- Modelling and forecasting
- Investment summary and risks
Equity: lecture with active participation of the students for case studies
- 1/3 investment report (groups of 3-5 students)
- 1/3 presentation of investment case (same groups)
- 1/3 individual participation during the class
The report and the presentation are based on the CFA IRC requirements and will be used by one pre-selected group to participate in the challenge.