ICHEC has been involved in the ERASMUS programme since its creation and actively encourages student mobility. Over 200 students on exchange programmes have the opportunity to follow a wide range of courses each year in both French and English.
Looking to come to ICHEC on a 1 or 2 semester exchange programme?
All the information and formalities can be found here.
English and/or French
one or two semesters
Start of the programme
First semester (Q1) from September to January
Second semester (Q2) from February to June
Deadlines for nomination:
- First Semester (Q1) or full year (Y): 1 June 2019
- Second Semester (Q2): 15 November 2019
- You're a student at one of our partner universities and you have been selected by your university to participate in an exchange programme with ICHEC.
- You would like to participate in an exchange programme with ICHEC but you haven't been selected by your ICHEC partner institution. The enrolment fees are 600 EUR.
- You would like to participate in an exchange programme with ICHEC but you study at a University that is not an ICHEC partner institution. The enrolment fees are 800 EUR.
Once confirmation of your selection is sent to us, you'll be asked to send us your enrolment file. This includes:
- The enrolment form (Exchange or Free Mover)
- A passport photo (colour, with solid background).
- A copy of your passport or, failing that, a copy of your identity card.
- A copy of your international health insurance* (valid during your period of study at ICHEC).
- Proof of payment of your enrolment fees(for Free movers only)
* if you are from a European Union member state, you do not need additional health insurance. You can apply for a "European Health Insurance Card" which simplifies the process for obtaining medical assistance abroad.
Your enrolment file must be sent to the International Office at the latest by:
- 1 June for the 1st semester (September to January) and for the full academic year (September to June)
- 15 November for the second semester (February to June).
- If you are an ERASMUS+ student, request your Learning Agreement from your coordinator: you will need it in order to obtain an ERASMUS+ grant
- All other students: please return the ICHEC learning Agreement