About this Event
The world is at a crossroads of Health, Democracy, Climate & Technology. It is a time when culture and civil society actors must affect greater change with fewer resources. To endure, we need improved systems for monitoring & evaluation, knowledge management and learning. In this time of heightened needs and diminished budgets, how can we leverage knowledge to deliver improved impact across supported initiatives?
As a manager of resources that support civil society and culture, we invite you to take part in a problem-solving workshop. Global Grand Central non-profit will host the session in collaboration with the C-Ship Program of ICHEC Brussels Management School, aimed at helping cultural actors to be more resilient during this transition period.
Expert facilitator Philippe Drouillon/Metamorphosis will lead the session.
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning officers (or similar) at institutions that fund civil society.
Goals of the session
- Explore & share challenges & possibilities of learning across initiatives in your organizations and contexts especially relating approaches to M&E and open knowledge management.
- Start mapping potential common solutions as foundation for future sessions and work.
Expected future sessions
Design sprints with relevant stakeholders based on WS outcomes - a set of workshops for validating ideas and solving big challenges through co-creation, rapid prototyping and testing ideas with targeted users/ customers.
- Design thinking ~phases 1-3. Active listening, problem identification, solution mapping.
- English language on Zoom with Miro worksheets. Partially recorded for harvesting and WS report.
Dates & times (2 sessions)
Session 1: March 30th at 15:00-17:30 CET. Session 2: March 31st at 07:00-09:30 CET
Limited spaces available and new sessions will be scheduled as needed.
€50/1 participant/org. + €30/ additional co-worker. Several people from the same organization are encouraged.