Exchange student in Belgium


Welcome to ICHEC Brussels Management School

The exchange programme is based on bilateral agreements between institutions. In order to study at ICHEC as an exchange student, you have to be registered as a student in one of its partner institutions. If you would like to study at ICHEC as an exchange student but your home university is not a partner university, you could then apply for the Free Mover programme.

 Choosing ICHEC

All there is to know about Belgium

Preparing your arrival at ICHEC

As soon as you have been selected by your university, you can start formalities for enrolment at ICHEC.

Studying at ICHEC

If you have any question, contact the International Office.