Admission requirements if you wish to enrol as a bridge-year student at ICHEC :
- You must have a Belgian secondary school CESS or DAES (before 93-94)
- or a European Baccalaureat or an International Baccalaureat from Geneva
- or an equivalence of your secondary education certificate valid for university-level management programmes
- or have passed an entrance exam organized by a Belgian university
- You must have paid tuition fees and completed enrolment admission file
- You must have passed a French-language test if the admission certificate comes from an institution in which French is not the main language.
- You may not have been registered twice over the last 5 years in the same year of study, for the same subject, in a university-level institution, or 3 times over the last 5 years in the same year of study, for whatever subject , in a university or in a university-level institution.