Admission requirements if you wish to enrol as Bachelor student at ICHEC :
- You must have a Belgian secondary schoolcertificate CESS or DAES (before 93-94)
- or a European "Baccalaureate" certificate or International Geneva certificate
- or an equivalence of your secondary education certificate valid for university level management programmes
- or have passed an entrance exam organized by a Belgian university
- You must have paid tuition fees and completed enrolment admission file
- you must have passed a French-language test if the admission certificate comes from an institution where French is not the main language.
- You may not have been registered twice over the last 5 years in the same year of study, for the same subject matter, in a university-level institution, or 3 times over the last 5 years in the same year of study, for whatever subject matter, in a university or in a university-level institution.