Admission procedure for a bridge-year programme.
You have a Bachelor's degree after graduating from a three-year programme in economics from a full-time higher education school or you have a degree from a school for adult education ('Promotion sociale') that is recognized as equivalent to the one granted by a full-time education school and you wish to continue your studies at ICHEC.
Before enrolling :
You have checked that you meet the admission requirements and that you have access to the bridge-year programme.
Steps to follow for enrolment at ICHEC :
Bridge-year Service – Day classes
Bridge-year Service - Evening classes
Once you have your visa,
- prepare a complete adminisrative file
- fill in the admission form
Documents stipulating your activities must cover all the academic years since the end of secondary school. Activities refer to academic and/or professional activities. Periods of non-activity must be related in detail in a dated and signed letter.
- Bring the proof attesting of the definitive equivalence of your upper secondary education certificate that you obtained in order to enrol in the school in which you first started higher education (only if you have not graduated from the Belgian secondary education system or from the European Baccalaureat system, from the International School in Geneva or from the International Shape School, or if you haven't passed an entrance exam organized by a Belgian university).
- now you can enrol
- On the campus :Boulevard Brand Whitlock, 4 - 1150 Brussels
Registrations for the academic year 2017-2018 will open at the end of June 2017
Opening hours day courses
Monday, Wednesday : 10-12.30 and 2-4 pm
Friday : 10-12.30 and 3-5 pm
Tuesday, Thursday: closed
Registration by appointment only with Helene Wilmet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail, by sending all the following documents :
- the administrative file,
- a copy of the equivalence application letter (if required)
- the academic file
- the duly completed admission form
- Bridge-year Service – Day classes
- Bridge-year Service - Evening classes
- Pay your tuition fees amounting to 2642 euros* onto account number BE 65191716222296 CREGBEBB while mentionaing your first name and last name as reference.
The enrolment will not be considered as valid as long as the file is not complete and/or if the tuition fees have not been paid.
The student is informed by mail when his programme has been arranged and is invited to come and sign it by the person in charge of it.
* This amount is subject to modification depending on potential legislative change