Admission requirements if you wish to enrol as Bachelor student at ICHEC :
- You must have a Belgian secondary school certificate CESS or DAES (before 93-94)
- or have a European "Baccalaureat" certificate or Geneva International certificate
- or an equivalence of your secondary education certificate valid for long-term university-level programmes in economics
- or have passed an entr ance exam organized by a Belgian university
- You must have paid tuition fees and completed the enrolment admission file
- You must have passed a French-language test if the admission certificate comes from an institution in which French is not the main language
- You may not have been registered twice over the last 5 years in the same year of study, for the same subject, in a university-level institution, or 3 times over the last 5 years in the same year of st udy, for whatever subject, in a university or in a university-level institution.