Admission procedure for a 1st-year Bachelor student.
You have (almost) completed your secondary education or wish to change your subject after spending a year in a university or in a university-level institution,
Steps to follow for enrolment :
- First make sure you meet the admission conditions
- Prepare a complete administrative file
- Fill in the admission form
Documents stipulating your activities must cover all the academic years since the end of secondary school. Activities refer to academic and/or professional activities. Periods of non-activity must be stated in detail in a dated and signed letter.
- Apply for definitive equivalence of your secondary education certificate granting access to higher education in economics (only if you have not graduated from the Belgian secondary education system or from the European Baccalaureat system, from the International School in Geneva or from the International Shape School, or if you haven't passed an entrance exam organized by a Belgian university).
- Ask for exemptions (only if you have already attended and failed a first year in a university or university-level institution).
- How and where to enrol :
- On the campus Montgomery site
The office is open untill 28 October 2016.
4, Boulevard Brand Whitlock, 1150 Brussels.
Opening hours day courses
Monday, Wednesday : 10-12.30 and 2-4 pm
Friday : 10-12.30 and 3-5 pm
Tuesday, Thursday: closed
Registration by appointment only with Helene Wilmet: email@example.com
- By mail, by sending all the following documents :
- the duly completed admission form,
Students Administration Office
- the academic file (if required)
- a copy of the equivalence application letter (if required),
- the administrative file,
- Pay your tuition fees amounting to 836 €*, either on the campus via a Banksys terminal, or by prior payment onto account number BE 65191716222296 (IBAN), CREGBEBB (BIC) of Groupe ICHEC - ISC Saint-Louis – ISFSC, Bld Brand Whitlock 6, 1150 Bruxelles - Belgique.
The enrolment will not be considered as valid as long as the file is not complete and/or if the tuition fees have not been paid.
Note concerning equivalence
As soon as you have received a copy of the official document stating definitive equivalence for access to higher education in economics, please hand it in to the Students Administration Office (Secrétariat des étudiants).
If you cannot obtain the required equivalence, your entire admission file will be given back to you.
For any further information, please contact the Study Information Office: Bureau Info. études : firstname.lastname@example.org
* This amount is subject to modification depending on potential legislative change